Livvy occasionally says "Hi Mommy's Baby!" and puts her face to my belly. Today in church she decided the baby wanted to talk....but thankfully I was able to hold my shirt down during the High Council's talk. =)
The other day I asked her what was in Mommy's belly and she said "Mommy's Baby", followed quickly by a "See baby!" "See baby!" I think we're both thinking August can't come soon enough.
7 comments:
Livvy's going to be a rad big sister; I'm so excited!
sooo cute vindie!
i'm definitely thinking girl now that i've seen the belly. for sure.
Finally starting to pop! You are so cute! I feel like it has been FOREVER. I hate being quarantined. Hopefully we can get together soon. You look great!
You are one cute pregnant lady! Love the bump!
what a cute belly! and an even cuter momma :) so excited for 2 weeks!
Ch-ch-ch-check you out. So cute :)
Vindie you are hilarious. Why are you putting a basketball under your shirt?? =) Can't wait to hear what you are having.
Post a Comment