We are moving to London for two years to do an international rotation with Lincoln's company.
This has been in the works for a LONG time. By long time I mean one year of waiting and run around.
Finally the wheels are in motion and we are starting to do big things.
1) Finding renters
2) Selling (most of) our furniture
3) Figuring out where we're going to live
Our offer letter says Lincoln's start day is January 4th...however, we are pushing it back to at least the 16th.
Just so you know that is less than 2 months away.
I'm a freaking basket case. I don't do well with stress (my older brothers will attest to that) and this is a dump trunk of stress.
Thankfully L's company will pay for us to live in temporary housing for 2 weeks while we find our long-term lease. His company will also pack and ship the stuff we're taking. (YES!)
So my question is how did Lincoln come up with 60 to-do items on a typed out "Get Done Before London" Excel sheet? How?
Most days I am just trying to get everyone fed and slept and cleaned. Add on an international move and I guess we'll see what happens...
I better stop talking about how much we have to do and go check some things of my list before it's December!
2 comments:
Good luck! Moving is very stressful, I know. Somehow you will get it all done. And maybe its better that its only 2 months. It gives you less total time to be a stressed out nutcase, right? And I also know about being a stressed out nutcase. I think they invented that term for me. :)
Not gonna lie, but I hate this post. London isn't supposed to be real, just fake.
How DID Lincoln get 60 things on that list? You guys are going to be CRAZZZZY busy. Good thing I will consent to help, even though I am all of a sudden strongly against this move.
Post a Comment