Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas morning

This year was our first Christmas at home. I was finally able to set up our Santa gifts and Livvy started to really understand the excitement of Santa.



SLivvy was so excited to wake up and see what Santa brought her. She couldn't believe Santa ate some cookies "and left some for me!"
We had so much fun opening presents together and seeing the sweet joy in cute Livvy's eyes as she opened each present. She even got a silver bell from the reindeer's harness and was so excited to announce that she could hear it!
After being thoroughly overwhelmed by new presents and having a hard time deciding what to play with first we sat down to a nice breakfast together.

Followed by a mad-dash to church to celebrate the real meaning of Christmas, the birth of the King. I love my little Fleming family and am so glad that their mine.

1 comment:

elysebeard said...

LIvvy is so cute. I love hearing about Christmas. Miss you mucho. The weather is still holding out here, so I'm not too depressed yet. But it's only a matter of time.

Cheerio, guvna!