CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT- (officially)On Wednesday Lincoln found out he passed his financial exam! Whaaaawhooo! We celebrated by going to our favorite (Lincoln's favorite) restaurant, La Castia! Then I surprised him with cookie dough glorious ice cream.
NO MORE ECON. EVER AGAIN.
Tonight I finished my crap Econ 381 final. Lincoln suffered through Enchanted again with me and we ate more ice cream. I am going to milk this school-free weekend. I plan on sleeping a lot and hopefully eating more ice cream.
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so excited for you guys. I knew he passed....silly Lincoln.
Well I guess you didn't really like that macro class you had to take. Although, Lincoln said that you were doing well.
How many times have you watched Enchanted with him?
Congratulations Lincoln! That is great!
Yay!!!! How fun! Congratulations to you both!!!
Is cookie dough your favorite flavor or Lincoln's. By the way, he'll like my latest post.
Post a Comment