Lincoln takes his last CPA exam tomorrow. Oh the joy. I am so excited to have him back! He has been studying like a mad man. Proof? It's 8:48 pm on Friday and he's still studying. He has passed the past three exams (woot woot) and now we're down to the last. When I say we, I mean him because while he's been studying his guts out I've been watching the Lost season finale. btw WOW what the crap is going to happen?!?!. Anyway, we are excited to be done with the tests. I have convinced him to take a few weeks off studying before jumping into the next licensing test (CFP). Also, Adam (Lincoln's brother) and Lindsay had their twins last night! Actually Lindsay had them, but nonetheless we have two new nephews! They are very cute and make me ache. Also, I love Lincoln. The end.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Certified Public Accountant.
Lincoln takes his last CPA exam tomorrow. Oh the joy. I am so excited to have him back! He has been studying like a mad man. Proof? It's 8:48 pm on Friday and he's still studying. He has passed the past three exams (woot woot) and now we're down to the last. When I say we, I mean him because while he's been studying his guts out I've been watching the Lost season finale. btw WOW what the crap is going to happen?!?!. Anyway, we are excited to be done with the tests. I have convinced him to take a few weeks off studying before jumping into the next licensing test (CFP). Also, Adam (Lincoln's brother) and Lindsay had their twins last night! Actually Lindsay had them, but nonetheless we have two new nephews! They are very cute and make me ache. Also, I love Lincoln. The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So, wait...how are you planning on keeping him from studying these next few weeks? Oh, and Lost, pretty crazy!
Vindie, who knew you had a blog. Oh my land, this is fantastic.
-Brooke
Post a Comment