Thursday, July 31, 2008

Chocolate covered happiness.

Lincoln has been back for a week! His plane didn't get in till 1:30 AM (supposed to come in at 9:30 AM) so I spent the majority of the night watching TV via my laptop and staring at the wall...that is until I had a genius idea. Chocolate covered strawberries. I hoped in the car at 9:30 on a Friday night and felt very conspicuous as I picked out strawberries. The dipping was fun. But I had way too much chocolate so I ended up dipping bananas and then searching the fridge for something to dunk in chocolate...carrots? uncooked pasta?
I considered doing something along those lines to make Lincoln laugh, but ended up just with extra chocolate. We had a great weekend. Since then it has been madness.

1 comment:

Katie and joe said...

i like chocolate. i might have to do the same tonight....