We had a blast in California. Dallin came home and he is so awesome! I was surprised to see how little his personality has changed. It felt very natural to have him home. I forgot my camera but if I ever get pictures from Dillon I'll post his amazing candid shots of Cambodia.
After a week of swimming, watching "Funny Girl" and hanging out with the WHOLE family...I'm home and home alone. I think going from 11 people to only me is quite a drastic change. Lincoln is in D.C. for TWO WEEKS for work and so I remain here. This week has been insane. I forgot how much I hate school, but that seems to be the theme of my life lately. So moral of the story I'm alone and it's 10:24pm and I'm avoiding going to bed without my hubby. At least one more day to cross off until he's home right? Yup...I'm an optimist. Goodnight.
5 comments:
Come hang out with me!!! We can play ok?
vindie, you are doing great! You know, I totally understand what you are going through, well sort of. Usually after spending time with my family and going from 11 to just 2 (Clayton and me), I go crazy alone. I need noise, chaos, lots of options.... Well, hang in there. One more week, right? Love you!
how come i am retarded and didn't know you had a blog? glad ca was fun!
you know, I used that phrase "wake up with flem" when I was running for student council my senior year. I literally made a huge poster and hung it up so everyone could see! I don't know what I was thinking. Anyways, Lincoln comes home today, right? Yay!!
just watch army wives. it will totally keep you busy :)
miss you friend!
Post a Comment