Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So Lincoln has been gone for about a week and a half. He gets home on Saturday. Woot woot. This is how I have survived without my roommate.

1. Frozen dinners. Without my dishwasher here I decided to meander to the "Frozen Entree" aisle and have eaten many-a "Smart Ones" and "Lean Cuisine", which haven't been too bad.2. I stay up really late every night reading until I'm about to pass out. This way I don't lie awake for hours wondering where the warm lump of a person next to me has gone. Also I sleep on his side of the bed. Somehow that helps.

3. I wear Lincoln's clothes. Not in public (thank goodness it hasn't gotten to that), but I do wear his tee-shirts to bed.

4. Miss Vickie's Jalapeno Potato Chips.5. I have watched hopeless romantic movies such as a new find "Unforgiven" with Audrey Hepburn.
So moral of the story if you see me in oversized man clothes in the next few days you know I've hit my breaking point.

2 comments:

Hansen said...

No worries, I sleep in Andrew's clothes and sleep on his side of the bed for some reason too.

Katie and joe said...

i just dont understand how you do it. you only a few more days. let me know if you need some cookies or something.