Yesterday we saw the above! We're going to have a baby! Actually I will be doing most of the having but we are going to be parents!! I know most people wait to tell the world about pregnancies for a while, but I am just so excited I can't help myself.We took the test pretty early in the morning so Lincoln would still be here. Both of us did not think we were pregnant. While I was considerably late, we have been trying for a while and were expecting another negative. I screamed/cried/shook and then leaped around our apartment. We called my parents right away (5 AM their time) and told them the exciting news. They were up because my Dad teaches the early morning seminary class. They both freaked out. We also called Lincoln's family last night and were so excited to tell them.
I feel so incredibly blessed. We have been praying and hoping for this for what seems like forever. It has not been an easy road to get here, but I know that God has a reason for everything. The waiting and worrying is so worth the feelings of joy we have now. We feel so grateful to our Father to be blessed to raise one of his precious children.
7 comments:
Yay!!!! I am so happy for you both - a million congratulations! So, do you want a boy or a girl? I think I want you to have a girl. I'll call you later so that we can celebrate over the phone. Oh, and I was so proud of Lincoln for spending money on you and buying you flowers - you totally deserved them. Congrats again!
OH MY GOSH! Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I'm sitting here in a hotel room and I started mildly freaking out (in a good way). So cool! Yay!
Vindie Vindie Vindie Vindie Vindie! I'm so stoked for you guys, you're going to be the best mom in the world!
On on unrelated note, oh my land, do not read my blog. It's for a journalism class.
I'm so excited about your good news! I'm going to buy you fifty tiny little hats for the baby to wear.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! love you!
I'm so happy for you dear :) Call me soon so we can chat about your future offspring!
Yincon... Him are a boy!!! I am so excited for you guys (Vindie, you don't know me, but hi. I was Lincolns neighbor forever in Arizona)Congrats again and again!
Hooray! You guys will be awesome!
Post a Comment