Friday, October 24, 2008

Update.

So...it's been a while. We made it through busy season (barely). Lincoln worked really hard and till really early in the morning multiple nights although I think 4:30 am was the record. He is amazing. We savored the few days we had together but now he is in California working. We are getting pretty good at dealing with separation...well, by good I mean I'm improving. I have actually done dishes this round and not trashed the apartment. Although I still have turned Lincoln's side of the bed into a mound of clothes. Also, our bedroom lamp went out and I have yet to fix that...I just go in my room to sleep =). Sometimes you just need a man to do manly things like changing a light bulb.

In other news, I am most definitely prego. I hate the way most things smell and have been eating frozen waffles and cold cereal for the past week. On Monday I have my 10 week appointment and I get to hear the baby's heart beat! I am bummed Lincoln will miss it, but I will somehow to convince him that I am actually pregnant and really can't cook (at least until my kitchen stops reeking).

So can you tell Lincoln's gone and I have a lot to say? On Wednesday I fly to California for some interviews and some serious Halloween celebrating. I am so excited to trick-or-treat with the kids, to kiss Lincoln, and to be home. The end.

5 comments:

Hansen said...

So is he working in CA while you finish school, and then you'll both move out there too? Or does he work in Utah but has to go on a lot of business trips? Hang in there! I'm sure things will get better soon!

lindsay said...

I miss you Vindie! (This is Lindsay) Wish we could hang out all the time. Hang in there with Lincoln being out of town and feeling sick and pregnant. You'll get through it!

Vindie said...

Kim, Lincoln usually works from SLC for the SF office, but he does travel a lot. I hope you and Andrew are doing well! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'd say you're doing pretty good. Too bad you missed the opera though. I think Lincoln would have liked it.

Hansen said...

We miss you too! I hope your pregnancy is going well!