I woke up to Monday at 5 am and couldn't go back to sleep.
I was late to school.
I did not finish my homework, but got an extension to turn it in by 5 pm.
I finished my homework.
I tried to eat yogurt (baby needs calcium) and it took 1/2 hour to force it down.
I wore an ugly outfit.
I left campus and got home to eat some rice and forgot to turn my homework in.
I went back to campus and ran to turn in the homework as my car sat in 15 minute parking.
I returned home to a beetle the size of my thumb...it finally died after a few attempts.
I felt sick until about 6:30 at which time I downed some food.
I could not figure out how to work the new washing machine and had no clean clothes.
I have not done the dishes because the smell makes me want to...
On a brighter note, I figured out the washing machine (9 pm)...and have the smell of fresh laundry in my room. Also, I am going to have a baby. So bring it Tuesday.
3 comments:
I am sorry you had such a terrible day! I can clearly remember how certain smells were unbearable for me to be around! I hope today was better for you. Thanks so much for the delicious cookies! Nick and I gobbled them down right away. And yeah I know I said I was coming to Enrichment but I forgot Nick had to work the graveyard shift tonight (8 - 4 am) so I only had time to help setup and then I had to leave. How did your salad making go? OK this is probably THE longest comment ever. Anyway, feel free to call or stop by if you're bored or need to vent about your pregnancy ails. :) Later!
Oh the joys of being pregnant...just think every time you are feeling AWFUL it just confirms that little bean in your belly! Sorry Lincoln is gone and you had to have a rough day all alone! NO FAIR!! Hope things are going better!
Whew, thank goodness Monday is over and Lincoln is coming home today and that it is his birthday!!! Wish him a happy b-day for me when you see him at like midnight tonight! I am so, so excited for you to have a baby. You know I feel sick lots of times in the mornings, not because I'm pregnant, but just because I'm me. And, the only thing to cure that awful feeling is to eat something salty. I figure that I am just getting preparared for what it will be like to be pregnant. My yummy salty list now includes: pickles, tortilla chips, lightly salted rice cakes, and chex mix. Let me know if you have any ideas to add to me list. Best of luck with school. Happy October!!!!
Post a Comment