So cute! I am so excited for you. Onesies are all Toby wore for like the first 6 months of his life!
AH! CUTE! A man I know that has 4 (grown/almost grown) children does not know what a onesie is, aren't boys funny? These are ridiculously cute!
No way!! This picture makes me so happy. And Happy 21, you're amazing.
Isn't that so much fun...I love the prepping, especially when it is the first one! Yeah for you!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute! I am so excited for you. Onesies are all Toby wore for like the first 6 months of his life!
AH! CUTE! A man I know that has 4 (grown/almost grown) children does not know what a onesie is, aren't boys funny? These are ridiculously cute!
No way!! This picture makes me so happy. And Happy 21, you're amazing.
Isn't that so much fun...I love the prepping, especially when it is the first one! Yeah for you!!!
Post a Comment