Friday, July 24, 2009

2 Months.

Livvy is two months on Sunday. She coos and smiles more than ever. I love to hang out with this munchkin.
The past three weeks have been challenging. I think harder than the first week we had her home. Finally we are figuring things out. I am taking eye drops every 2 hours and my eye is clearing. Livvy is taking the formula and so far pumping is going ok. I really didn't want to feed Liv formula especially after we had finally figured out nursing, but I realized that I needed to get better to take care of her. Thursday I have another appointment and am hoping life will go back to normal then.

I'm starting to realize that sometimes I have to let go of the little things and just take care of Liv. All I know is that I am SO grateful for my mom and family. My mom has dropped everything to help me get to doctors and pharmacies. My sisters have given up hanging out with friends to watch Livvy. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful support system. Whether it's my Dad and brothers calling to check on me or my sisters holding Liv, family has really sustained me through the past three weeks.

5 comments:

Chris and Christina said...

wow. the older she gets the more she looks like her daddy. she's beautiful. miss you girl

Debbie said...

I am so sorry that you have been sick. That has to be the most exhausting thing - being sick along with taking care of a baby. Glad you have such a wonderful family that is willing to help out.

I love those pics...she is too cute!

Anonymous said...

I feel like I resonate with so much of what you wrote in this post. Families are the best!

Katie and joe said...

you are one tough momma. way to get through it. call me this week so we can chat!

Jenae said...

I am so glad that you got some medicine. I hope that you will get feeling better soon. I must admit - Livvy looks just like a Fleming!