Lincoln is taking 2 weeks off starting tomorrow for his big test on the 15th (I think that's when it is). He has been studying for the CFP (Certified Financial Planner) for a year now...so it's kind of a big deal (cross your fingers he passes)! This weekend we are spending the 4th in Danville and then on Wednesday we are going to Yosemite! Overall life is good and I can't wait for pancaking, parading, pooling, and fireworking.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Life lately.
Lincoln is taking 2 weeks off starting tomorrow for his big test on the 15th (I think that's when it is). He has been studying for the CFP (Certified Financial Planner) for a year now...so it's kind of a big deal (cross your fingers he passes)! This weekend we are spending the 4th in Danville and then on Wednesday we are going to Yosemite! Overall life is good and I can't wait for pancaking, parading, pooling, and fireworking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
still so stinkin' cute. like the blanket :)
Post a Comment