On Wednesday Lincy-poo and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! Due to the nature of busy season we didn't do much, but Lincoln brought me pretty flowers and we had some orange chicken.
Last night we found a solution to our never ending "What do you want to do tonight?" problem. We are going to switch off planning a date every week. Last night was my turn, so Victoria watched Livvy and we went on a bike ride together. It wasn't very long (45 min max) but it was really fun to ride around and talk.
Lincoln says his dates are going to be our ward activities...I told him that doesn't fly.
I'll keep you updated.
Meanwhile...Livvy is rolling from her back to her belly!
3 comments:
Nice. What a great idea, switch off planning dates. I am excited to see what you guys come up with.
I am going to steal your idea and implement it into my marriage. That sounds great!
Dates...what are those?? Good for you guys! And Livvy can't possibly be big enough to be starting to roll! Tell her to stop and stay little until I get to meet her!!
Post a Comment