Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'


Livvy has started to roll! She goes from her back to her tummy! She also has decided that laughing and talking is pretty fun. Her great-grandparents stopped by yesterday and she yelled at Great-Grandma Peg so loud I couldn't talk over her!
This is what I found after I laid her down for a nap (note the thinning hair).

In other news I bought a Yoga mat and dvd. I just completed my first work out and feel "revived and at peace with the pulse of the world". hahaha no but really it feels good to get a work out in.

5 comments:

Hillary Evan said...

:)

Allison said...

She is so adorable! I miss her! And you of course also!

The Conrad Family said...

Oh my...she is so beautiful and apparently so grown up! Rolling??? Already??? Good job Livvy!

Kelsey & David Barber said...

Hey Vindie! Your little girl is just getting cuter every time I see pictures of her! Good job on the yoga- You are always at peace with yourself =) I miss the good workouts of running to the Creamery and back! We need to talk soon- it's been much too long! Love ya.

Katie and joe said...

get those bumpers out! jk- my pediatrician lectures at every visit about not having bumpers in the crib and how shes gonna suffocate and die. whatever- they are WAY too cute! shes the ONLY person i have ever heard that from.

i could eat livvy too, so i guess we better keep our kids away from us! she's freaking adorable.