On a brighter note I am now 22. Frankly that seems a lot older than 21. I had a good birthday with little miss and my momma. We spent it shopping in the Stoneridge Mall. I loved feeling like my mom's kid again, walking through B.P. and finding the perfect pair of jeans.
The night of my birthday we watched Stranger than Fiction. I love it. Mostly I love the meaning behind the movie and the fact that Harold Crick is an IRS agent who's favorite word is integer. Here's one of my favorite quotes which really says how I feel about doing laundry, kissing Lincoln goodbye in the morning, and playing airplane with Livvy.
"And we must remember that all these things, the nuances, the anomalies, the subtleties, which we assume only accessorize our days, are effective for a much larger and nobler cause. They are here to save our lives. I know the idea seems strange, but I also know that it just so happens to be true."
2 comments:
That's one of our favorite movies! We can pretty much quote the whole thing.
Livvy is sooo cute, by the way. Such a beautiful little baby. :)
Wow, 22 huh? You are old. Just teasing...I'm coming up on 27 so 22 seems SO young to me!
I loved that quote from Stranger than Fiction. That was awesome, I need to remember that one.
Post a Comment