Monday, November 2, 2009

A very happy Halloweenie.





This past weekend was fun. Friday night we went to Wicked with Lincoln's parents (they were in town for a little weekend getaway). I had an emotional breakdown before I finally parted with Livvy. I left her with a bottle but lately she has not been taking it so I was really not looking forward to being away from her for 5 hours.
My mom insisted that she would be ok and she was...although she refused to eat or drink anything until I came home. I called at intermission and almost got on a train when I heard her screaming. My mom and sisters are so awesome to handle my little monster!
This is Livvy with a cereal face.

Then on Halloween Lincoln and I hung out in Danville, carved a pumpkin and went out to PF Changs with Devan, Mg and company. Overall Halloween was a success. Now the only trick is to convince Lincoln that singing "White Christmas" is not yet ok...wish me luck he's been singing it since September.

4 comments:

The Conrad Family said...

I love that little cereal smile! She just gets cuter by the minute! Glad you got to have some time away with the hubby...even if the worry takes some of the fun out of it!

Chris and Christina said...

what a cute little monkey costume! i love it!

Dallin said...

Let the man sing!

Rachel said...

It's so hard to leave your baby when he/she is crying. I'm sure it's good for us, but it's still hard to part. I had a similar experience when I went to the Lion King in Washington DC and my mom watch McKay in the hotel. He was only 2 months old. I was so worried I almost didn't enjoy the show. It still was a fantastic show!