Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A good read.

Lincoln's sweet mom is known for always having a book in her hand. Whenever we go to Arizona we end up finding wonderful books. This last vacation we both read Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story (a really good book about a world famous neurologist who grew up in the ghetto).

However, this book doesn't compare to the book we brought home with us: The Hiding Place.

The book is written by a Christian concentration camp survivor who hid Jews. The story is incredible and really left me feeling so inspired and grateful for God's hand in His Children's lives.

If you're looking for a good book...I definitely recommend it.

2 comments:

Rachel Allen said...

That is one of my all time favorite books. I really should read it again. It's been a long time.

Jenae said...

Thanks to my mother, I have read both of those books! It has been a while since I read the Hiding Place - I think I am like Rachel and should read it again.