Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm a hound dog.

The other day I flipped on the TV and "The Fox and The Hound" was on the Disney channel. Livvy sat and watched it for a good 20 minutes and so did I. I love me a good old disney classic and can't wait till Livvy wants to watch them.


On another note the sun has been shining and Livvy and I have been out walking a ton lately. I love California at the brink of spring. We stayed at the parentals a few days to help out with the kids and there is nothing better than a nice, sunny day in Danville.

1 comment:

Chris and Christina said...

i love that movie. i hope to own all the disney movies someday (probably for me to enjoy more so for my future kids). Enjoy the wonderful weather why we live in gloom-town USA :)