Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A day in the life...

So later I can look back on my one-baby days and be grateful.

6:50 AM - Lincoln kisses me goodbye while I'm half asleep. (He walks 1 mile to BART...sweetie)

8:00 AM - Good morning sunshine. Change diaper #1 and snuggle.
Breakfast, clean-up, check email, etc.

9:30 AM - Nappie #1 (which includes nursing and watching Ina cook!)

Livvy wakes up usually after 30-45 minutes then we're off to the grocery store, Target, or some other place outside of our four walls.

Lunch and playtime, laundry, cleaning time for me =)

1:00 PM- Nappie #2, while she sleeps I try to get work done sans bebe.

3:00 PM - Walkie talkie (as my mom likes to call it). Livvy and I head off to our favorite park in Walnut Creek. Sometimes Livvy falls asleep there but other times we come home and she takes nappie #3.

5:00 PM - Start making dinner or prepping to make dinner.

7:00 PM - Lincoln gets home (pre-busy season time of course)

8:30-9 PM - Livvy starts going down for the night (if the Fates are smiling at me)

10:00 PM - Lincoln gets home (currently)

11ish - Bedtime which for me seems like "going to battle" time as we are getting the turkey out of our bed and into her own.


I love finally having a routine and am still in the process of adjusting it to last me an extra few hours without the hubs. I love spending my days with the baby and finding new ways to keep myself feeling productive and sometimes even creative. Liv is the best friend to have around.

4 comments:

Jenae said...

I love it! I can't wait to hang out with a baby. Livvy is adorable.

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! Especially the one with the yellow bow! Livvy is so beautiful! I so wish I could see her in person. Hopefully in June!!! xoxo Love you all!!

V said...

LOVE it. Glad you figured out how to get those pics up!

The Conrad Family said...

Those little ones really are the best friends to spend your day with! Sometimes I miss those one baby days...it is hard to spread yourself around when there are three or four! Enjoy that sweet baby girl!