Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lighthouses, Sea Lions, and Flemings

We're back! We had a successful road trip to Oregon, with minimal sickness and maximum fun. We road tripped up the coast and stopped a few times with Lincolns parents and sisters. Liv was a pro at driving in the car and rarely cried. We stopped at Oregon's sea lion caves and at a couple of light houses. Oh yeah, and we saw some big trees, and attempted to drive through one in a 12-seater van and failed. We lost a mirror and had to back out. Once we arrived in Mollala [say that outloud it's pretty fun] we hung out with a bunch of the Fleming clan. One day we went to the beach and I can now report that bay area beaches are not the coldest beaches I've been to. Overall, we had a blast seeing everyone and enjoyed the greenness that is Oregon.

4 comments:

Rachel Allen said...

So glad you guys were there. Hopefully we'll see you in November.

Katie and joe said...

k i'm calling you... soon. hopefully before baby comes. and while i'm sad for the mirror being lost i secretly love that you guys tried and failed. just too funny! i remember trying to do that with my parent's in our big green monster we used t have and almost didn't make it. good times!

Allison said...

sounds fun! Glad to here miss livvy is a good traveler! miss you guys!

Jenae said...

I wish we were with you. I think Oregon is so beatiful and it is always fun to catch up with the Flemings at the reunion. I'm so glad that Livvy was a trouper!