Tuesday, August 3, 2010

6 days.

Until Dillon returns from his mission in New Zealand! I cannot even tell you how excited I am to see him and have him meet my little miss. Dillon has always been such a great brother and it sounds like he's been a really awesome missionary the past two years.

Most of my childhood memories include he and I spending Sunday afternoons playing legos, building forts, and talking for hours. 6 days and a whole lot of Rosdahls and a couple Flemings are going to SFO with signs and balloons to FINALLY bring him home!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Oh how fun! I think I kind of remember when he left...I remember you telling me about it at least. Wow, that went by fast!
Yeah definitely keep me posted on how things go for you this month. I take my test in a week. Cross your fingers! :)