Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween

We had a really great Halloween weekend. Trunk or treating, pumpkin carving and insanely good chilli was included.


Side note: In the last picture Livvy is grasping a pillow (stolen from my sister V's bed) that she will do nothing without! She eats, sleeps and plays with her "this". (That is what she calls it). It's kind of driving me nuts because I can only spot clean it! Any ideas of how to get her attached to a different, washable item?

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

oh my goodness!!! Just when I think that child cannot possibly get cuter!!! She does!!! What a doll!!! (and I'm especially fond of the "look" she's giving the baby in white - hahahahaha)
Good luck with the "this". I think you may be stuck for a while. :0)
Love you all!!!!
Aunt Sandy
PS - go Utes!

Jenae said...

No idea how to cure the obsession with the "this." When you figure it out, hope you will pass it on to me for when I have kids! Livvy is super cute in her pics...she looks totally like a perfect combo of you and Lincoln!