you could get 4 times the candy by going to houses each time dressed as something different. cute costumes!
haha...love it! so which is the official halloween costume?
She was the flower for the handing out of candy and the monkey for the church party. Your kids' costumes were so good! I wish I was more creative!
My favorite is the Monkey - did the parents dress up as well?
Cute little girl! I also love the story about Lincoln and the grocery store. I think it must be a guy thing...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
you could get 4 times the candy by going to houses each time dressed as something different. cute costumes!
haha...love it! so which is the official halloween costume?
She was the flower for the handing out of candy and the monkey for the church party. Your kids' costumes were so good! I wish I was more creative!
My favorite is the Monkey - did the parents dress up as well?
Cute little girl! I also love the story about Lincoln and the grocery store. I think it must be a guy thing...
Post a Comment