She LOVES to pretend play. She will bring me (or anyone within sight) a stuffed animal and say "Tell the bear!" (meaning be the bear and talk to me).
She also loves to sing and will climb up on the piano bench and say "You ready for me to sing?", then she will flip through the Primary song book and make up songs about "Jesus playing with the kids" or whatever the picture is on the page.
She is also starting to be a little sneaky. The other day I was nursing Jude and heard her playing in her room. Then I didn't hear anything. I came out and found her sitting in the kitchen picking out MnMs from the Trail Mix bag. When I asked her how many she ate she said "Two." I have a feeling it was quite a few more.
2 comments:
I can't believe how old she is! And crazy smart, M&Ms are the best part of trail mix by far.
I need to meet Jude before he gets too big!
Post a Comment