Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Annoyed

That my neighbors have decided to put a living room in the courtyard outside our front door. Complete with lawn chairs, cigarette butts and a shopping cart. Oh yeah and don't forget the 4-5 homeless-looking middle aged men that grace this lovely space all day long.

I love Concord.

Don't worry though, we signed a formal complaint and our HOA is sending it along with fines to the homeowners. If they don't kick the renters out....then I might turn momma lion on them and do it myself. Don't mess with my kids' clean breathing air mmmk? Mmmk.



Also, I have a drawer in my kitchen that I can no longer get into because a measuring cup popped up and has jammed it shut. Three people have tried to un-jam it to no avail. Hopefully we can figure that one out...cause I kind of need my mixing spoons people.

On a brighter note, Lincoln came home early to help me get Jude's passport. Why would a two month old need a passport you ask? Welp, stay tuned.

3 comments:

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Oooh, passport - exciting!!

And on the up side, maybe the impending rainy season will help disperse the bums! :)

elysebeard said...

Ha! Well this is quite hilarious. I'm glad lincoln came home early!

Jenae said...

....still waiting