It kind of makes me laugh that Lincoln isn't in this pic, but then I am kind of sad because it is most definitely missing him. It is crazy that you were able to get that many of you all together at the same time:) ha ha....I love you all. P.S. I LOVE this pic though.
Let's see, Mom, dad, _______, Dallin, Vindie, Dillon, Veronica, Decklan, Victoria, Dulon, and Venae. I can't remember what your oldest brother's name is, man, it is going to drive me crazy until I remember. Did I get the rest of them right?
7 comments:
It kind of makes me laugh that Lincoln isn't in this pic, but then I am kind of sad because it is most definitely missing him. It is crazy that you were able to get that many of you all together at the same time:) ha ha....I love you all. P.S. I LOVE this pic though.
That is a great looking family. So glad to be related to so many pretty people! Not too often you get all of you together! So fun!!
i love your fam.
You have such a big family! How fun!
Let's see, Mom, dad, _______, Dallin, Vindie, Dillon, Veronica, Decklan, Victoria, Dulon, and Venae. I can't remember what your oldest brother's name is, man, it is going to drive me crazy until I remember. Did I get the rest of them right?
It's Devin, isn't it?????? I knew it.
Yes Jenae...it's Devan! You learned them so quick!
Post a Comment