
I was tagged by my friend Kim so here it goes.
3 joys
1. Lincoln.
2. Family.
3. Praying.
3 fears
1. Spiders.
2. Closing my eyes in the shower.
3. The snow.
3 current obsessions/collections
1. Babies.
2. Cooking.
3. Movies.
3 surprising facts
1. I let a girl in HS call me Wendy for 4 years because I didn't want to correct her.
2. I asked my husband out on our first date (he still denies it).
3. I love it when my debits equal my credits.
5 comments:
You collect babies? I've always considered that as well...
Wendy, you are hysterical. Your blog makes my heart happy!
I don't know who Kelli is, but I'm glad she is also caught it.
What do you mean you are collecting/obsessing over babies?
I thought you and Lincoln met on a blind date?
I'm obsessed with babies. They're cute and we want one soon (to be blunt). Also, if I could someday collect babies or kids maybe I will.
Post a Comment