Friday, August 8, 2008

More of the Dewman

I love this picture. If you know me you know I make this face. Proof we're most def related.
We went to the zoo and it was so much fun...we even saw real cougs (raw raw raw BYU!).
Also we went to a bees game and Anders our cousin came. The game closed with a fireworks show that had "Coming to America" playing along...Dewlin and I sang it out loud and proud. (Our Dad blasts "Coming to America" "Forever in Blue Jeans" in his car all the time.) These pictures are from back in July but hey we love it.

1 comment:

The Nylanders said...

Hello Vindie, we miss you two! I think that Clayton and I talk about how much we miss you two every single day, and today we have mentioned it several times!!! I haven't seen your last several posts, but I love them. I am so glad that Lincoln finally made it home last week! I totally recognized the face that your brother was making in that pic, I loved it! We hope you two are doing well. Last weekend just wasn't the same without you two.