This week I had two pre-interview dinners and two interviews. Next week I have three. So far the interviews haven't been too painful. As an added bonus my Dad was here these past few days interviewing other candidates, which was fun. BTW I use the word shmaltzing to describe the process of walking around and rubbing shoulders with an interviewer.
Lincoln has been back for a while. Right when he came back I was fully engrossed in a hefty cold, but am pretty much over it. So far he is not sick so that's good news. School is school and work is work, but overall life isn't too bad. Right now I'm waiting for Lincoln to be done with work so we can hit the town and go see a dollar movie (woot woot).
Lincoln's 26th birthday is coming up and Lincoln's brother Adam and their family are coming in from Chicago coincidentally the same weekend. We are excited. The end. Also, our friends Brooke and Sean got engaged this week and we are stoked for them. The real end.
2 comments:
My dear Vindie, reading your blog brings much joy into my life! Much needed joy. Enjoy the dollar movie while it lasts, cause I'm sure you won't find one in San Fran!
Vindie, your blog is amazing. I hope you rocked all your interviews. We're so excited!
Post a Comment