So we closed on our condo in Concord, California this last week! We are first time homeowners! Yikes! So the next few weeks and months entails some serious work but we will survive!
1. Pack the house.
2. Take finals.
3. Pack the moving truck.
4. Drive two cars to California before Christmas.
5. Do Christmas shopping.
6. Have an amazing Christmas in California.
7. Move in with my parentals for a month.
8. Get a job.
9. Fix up the house.
10. Move into the house.

5 comments:
VIN! i'm so excited for you guys. and i want to help you decorate...if i'm still home! :)
i'm coming to help you guys. everything sounds crazy but so fun and exciting!
Vindie, wow, so much has happened since I last visited your blog. I am glad that you were okay with the whole blackout story - that is frightening! I love the pics from Halloween and Thanksgiving. I particularly liked Lincoln's head band thing. Did he get that in Chile? Good luck with the packing and the finals. I finish my last final tonight and as you can tell by the fact that I am blogging right now instead of studying - I've had enough. We miss you guys.
Vindie!!! I absolutely LOVE your blog, but wow it makes me miss you a TON! You crack me up. Everything looks so fun- your condo will be great and I want to see pictures of you if you ever get a bump from that little baby! Love yoU!
Hey Vindie - it's Justine. Heidi just gave me the link to your blog:) Congrats on the condo, that's awesome! It sounds like you are doing so well. Also, I never got a chance to tell you - congrats on the baby. I'm glad to hear things are going well:)
Post a Comment