Did you just eat or something?? :)
yeah! I can see a little bulge. I'd love to chat soon. Call me when you get a minute!
i love a pregnant vindie :) its really happening! i miss you already
Love the bump...adorable!
Yay!!! A baby! Be sure to call us when you find out what you are having. My guess is a boy.
When do you find out what you're having? Pretty soon isn't it? You look so dang cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Did you just eat or something?? :)
yeah! I can see a little bulge. I'd love to chat soon. Call me when you get a minute!
i love a pregnant vindie :) its really happening! i miss you already
Love the bump...adorable!
Yay!!! A baby! Be sure to call us when you find out what you are having. My guess is a boy.
When do you find out what you're having? Pretty soon isn't it? You look so dang cute!
Post a Comment