Saturday, December 20, 2008

Goodbye Utah. Hello California.

We made it to California! I don't really know how the past few weeks have gone by so fast but somehow I have finished college and we have packed and moved to California.

My mom came out and helped us pack and move. The roads were scary and looking back I don't know how we made it alive. The drive took about 17 hours given the road conditions but we made it in one day.

So far in California we have gone to the ward Christmas breakfast, made sugar cookies, and watched football (well...Lincoln has).

We are very excited to continue to spend time with the fam and have a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Vindie! I am so sad you are gone, but happy that you get to be back in your home state. You were such a great VT partner and friend. :) I am glad you guys got to CA in one piece! Stay in touch and hopefully we can make it out there sometime next summer. :)

Oh and congrats on being done with school! What an awesome accomplishment!