Monday, January 19, 2009

The story.

So yes we are having a baby girl! The ultrasound was so neat! Our little girl was "sonogenic" according to the ultrasound lady! However, she is also shy! She had her back to the us the whole time so we are pretty sure it's a girl but not 100%. I may be going back in a few weeks for another ultrasound.

This said we were both VERY surprised to hear that we're having a girl! We thought we were having a boy! We couldn't be more happy about a little girl. She was moving around so much during the ultrasound! She was kicking and we could see all of her fingers and toes!! I'll post her profile picture as soon as I get it scanned!

5 comments:

Brooke Rene said...

I'm so psyched!

Jenae said...

Yay, another little girl!!! Congratulations

Debbie said...

Oh I so called it! :) Congrats! I am so happy for you guys.

Suann said...

I better start crocheting pink.
Suann

Our cute family said...

Congrats!!! Have a girl is pretty common with the Fleming boy cousins --- I should have guessed.
(Chad & Kristy= girl, Brian & I= girl, Shawnie & Obern= girl, Adam & Lyndsey= girl, Elann & David= girl, Kim & Brian= girl) We are excited for you. Girls are fun to dress up and just have time to do the mommy and daughter thing. Enjoy!! Watching for future pictures.

Brian & Colleen