Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Update.

Christmas came and went and then BAM a new year! We have been pretty much swamped with house stuff and work.  I am stressed to the MAX but Lincoln is always telling me "everything will be fine".  I know it will it just seems like alot of big things are happening within the next few months. 

The house update: we have painted all of the rooms, ripped out the entire kitchen (AHHH) and are now in the process of getting a new kitchen put in! We are very excited for the new look the house will have. 

In baby news I am half way there! 20 weeks!! I finally got my doctor's appointment scheduled and my ultrasound! So the poll will go on until the 19th when we find out if we're having a boy or a girl!  I will make sure to post as soon as we know! 

I will post pictures of the holidays and of the casa soon. 

No comments: