So a little updatoroo.
Good: We have brand new carpet in our casa! They installed everything on Saturday and Lincoln booked a guy to do our baseboards next week! Woot woot. We also spent the weekend babysitting a family in our ward and made some dough and had a blast.
Bad: Our kitchen cabinets have been backordered. They will not be done until February 28th. So we're crossing our fingers that we can actually be living in our own place by mid-March.
Good: I got a job! I'm working at Northgate Capital in Danville until the baby comes. They have even offered me a part-time gig when I'm ready to do a little work after the baby! It feels good to be productive again.
Bad: We don't have a bassinet yet. I almost had one but the lady sold it to another buyer. Shucks.
Good: I am six months pregnant. AHHHHHHHHHHH! It has not sunk in because I'm not looking that humungo yet.
Now some PICTURES of the painted and carpeted house.


2 comments:
Vindie, I didn't know you were working. So, do you like it? How fun that you are painting and getting your house all ready for the move. Lots of love
Congrats on finding a job (and fast, too, it sounds like)! I don't know what the job market is like there, but it is stinky in Logan. I've worked PT most of the time since L was born, and have loved it. I went back when she was 1 month old and took her to work with me in a sling until she was like 8-9 months or so. It was awesome.
Post a Comment