Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Less than 100 days. Boooyah.

So we are now under 100 days until the baby is here. I bought a really cute outfit at Target last night...so we're pretty much ready for her to come (NOT). I have a ton more to do, but we're getting there. 

We are moving our stuff into the condo on Saturday and I can't wait to get everything situated. The only thing missing will be the kitchen...and well us. 

We had a sweet Valentine's Day. We went out to dinner at my parental's favorite restaurant/our wedding luncheon spot. The food was good and being together was even better. 

Here is a random picture from VeNae's baptism in January. We love living with 7 more people!!


4 comments:

The Conrad Family said...

WOW!!! This is all a bit fast for me! Under 100...crazy! I am excited for you guys...wish you still lived here so I would get to meet her before she gets married!

Jenae said...

I love target! I am jealous that you are all wearing skirts and t-shirts in January!!
I think it is so fun moving into a newly renovated house - hopefully your kitchen comes soon.

Katie and joe said...

post some preggy pics please! and i need to chat with your lovely self soon.

Katie and joe said...

the sky diving was from the summer we got married.... its a horendous picture!