Saturday, March 7, 2009

Stuff.

Life is moving along faster than we would like to admit. I am now realizing there are only 12 more weeks until the baby gets here!

The kitchen is being installed March 19th-26th! We are so excited. I can't wait to actually live in the condo that we bought back in December!

Lincoln is studying right now for his tax class. His work has really picked up and he is taking an online class about taxes (thrilling I know). He is really busy and I am excited for tax season to be D-O-N-E.

Oh yeah, we're getting a roomie...actually two (Devan, my older brother and Rudy the dog). Devan is going to live with us for a while and rent out his condo in Walnut Creek.

I know I never have pictures but I promise that one day soon I will post pictures of the house and of my ever expanding tummy. The end.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

wow it seems like just the other day you were telling me you were pregnant- time has flown! I am so excited for you guys. Vanessa is starting to show which is way fun. She finds out what she is having next wednesday..I'll keep you posted. :)

Katie and joe said...

i don't believe your tummy is getting bigger. prove it missy! :) i miss you.