Sunday, March 15, 2009

Proof.


23 weeks (excited to see the bump get bigger)

30 weeks (a little less excited to be expanding)

My dad and my 79-year-old grandpa put together the baby's room on Saturday in about 2 hours! This is after I spent hours trying to put the dresser together and was failing miserably. Lincoln was working on Saturday, but I had been wanting to put the crib up for a while and was determined to try. All I can say is thank goodness for grandpas that save the day and my sanity. I will post pictures as soon as I get the bedding on and some of the clothes put away.

The kitchen is starting to go in on Thursday and it's a good thing cause there's a baby coming in 10 weeks. Ahhhhh!

5 comments:

Brooke Rene said...

oh my land Vindie!

Katie and joe said...

oh my GOSH> k i believe you now. only 10 weeks vindie you can do it!

Kelsey & David Barber said...

You look soooo stinkin' cute! I love how skinny you still are with just a little bump on you! I had to laugh when I read this post because I remember us trying to put together two little book shelves that we bought from Target for our King Henry apts. I can only imagine trying to put together a huge crib... Good luck with everything!

Unknown said...

Oh my Vindie! You are so adorable as a pregnant person! I love you so much! Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Woohoo! BABY is almost here!!!!!

The Conrad Family said...

Oh my do I love that little bump! You look fantastic! What a cute pregnant lady! Can't wait until that little one gets here! Glad the house is coming together!