The cats are everywhere. The other night I was walking by her patio and I saw about 6 cats lounging about on her various broken furniture items and blankets. Then I proceeded to walk toward my house and saw 3 more sitting on the stairwell.
We called the HOA president and he said if we send in formal complaint he will fine her and he suggested we call animal control. I was researching the number and ready to call the animal protectors, however my ever so sweet husband wants to leave her an note asking her to take care of the problem (we will omit our names, don't worry).
I don't know how we will kindly ask her to get rid of her cats.
Maybe we should just take Devan's suggestion and shoot them with VeNae's pink BB gun.
Just kidding.
I really am not a cat person. Or a Cat Lady person for that matter. Maybe Lincoln should be in charge of our neighborhood relationships.
1 comment:
I really really don't like cats :). How's this going?? Did you get her cats taken away? I hear there's some kind of a disease that turns people into crazy cat lady's...
Post a Comment