Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Waddle.

So...36 weeks and I'm feelin' it.  Here is a little update...we found out on Friday that the baby is breech. Since then we have been doing all we can to get her to move. This upcoming Friday I am scheduled for an external version where the doctor will try to flip the baby, so I don't have to have a c-section. I am nervous for the version and kind of hoping the baby moves before then. 

Since we had this glitch arise, my last day at work is Thursday! Woot woot! I am kind of sick of waddling up and down the hallways and am excited to take it easy for a bit before the baby comes. 

We have packed our bag for the hospital and have pretty much everything ready for the baby...or so we think. 

On Saturday my mom threw me an AMAZING baby shower! We had so much fun visiting and eating. My mom gave me the blanket that she has been crocheting and it is so cute and perfect for the baby's room! My sisters both gave me awesome gifts. Vero gave me a favorite kids book called "Go Dog Go", and Victoria gave us a cute corduroy jumper!
All the girls (including the one in the tummy) at the shower.
As the weeks slowly pass by I can't wait to meet this bundle of cuteness. Cross your fingers she's flippin' around! 

10 comments:

aninem said...

Hey there you cutie! I hope you are OK that I am reading your blog! Good luck with everything! We love and miss you guys. Happy baby! LOve the macks!

Kelli Nicole said...

Hey Vindie! Kristin had a version with Ty and they told her her ab muscles were too tight :). There's also some kind of chiropractic maneuvers that can be done, you may want to look into that. I remember talking to the bottom of Kristin's stomach to try and get him to move! Lol. Good luck with getting her to flip!

Anonymous said...

Amen to the waddle-ness...I'm right with you, sista. :) I just had a visit with my MW today, and my little one was also breech... she had me lie down and did some crazy hand maneuvering/massaging on my belly and turned the baby around right then and there! Also I hear that massaging the pinky toes does wonders. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I've heard a testament or two to its truth. Wacky.

Anonymous said...

OR you could find out if there are any docs at your hospital who will deliver breech babes vaginally. There are still some out there - though they are a dying race!

Jonie Marie said...

YAY!!!! Thanks for posting your cute pregnant self on here! I am so excited for you guys. Will you please keep us updated as the due date gets closer? :

Chris and Christina said...

Wow 5 comment posts already? you are a very popular girl. You are so beautiful and I'm so excited that there will be a new addition to the Fleming Family. I look up to you guys and can't wait to hear all the good news. Make sure you take good care of yourself and lots of rest (oh and a yummy strawberry banana milkshake always does the trick too!). love ya girl. christina

Brooke Rene said...

I'm so excited!

Kelsey & David Barber said...

Vindie! You look so freeking cute! I love you to see you with a bump on you. I hope the baby turns around for you! Stubborn little thing- it must be Lincoln's genes right?? =) I will be anxiously awaiting to hear how everything goes. Good luck! Call me if you get bored and need to chat. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're so close to meeting your sweet little girl! I hope these last few weeks go well and that she flips over for you. You look too cute!

Unknown said...

Hey there. I bet you are getting excited for the little one to come along. I had a C-Section not to long ago with little Tucker, so if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them! bEST OF LUCK!