The baby turned on her own! Yay!! We got to the doctor's office and the nurse put the ultrasound on my tummy and there was the cute little head down where it should be! We were both so happy and relieved! We also were able to see a tuft of hair on her little noggin, her ear and we are now positive she is a lil' girl! Thank you for your thoughts and prayers! We couldn't be more excited and READY to meet this munchkin.
5 comments:
yes. what a smart little one you have already! glad everything is going well. i'll call ya soon, k?
Yay! Congrats! What an obedient little girl :).
That is good news! She is already a good baby...you lucky duck!
munchkin? i haven't heard that word in forever. I am so happy and excited for you. I forget if you have picked out any names yet?!? Love ya girl.
Yay for baby girl! She's a smartie- must take after you! =) I can't believe you are going to have a baby! You should probably email me your address SOON!! Love ya Vind!
Post a Comment