She is soooo cute!
Oh my goodness Livvy is the most adorable girl in the world! -Brooke
Oh Vindie! Thank you for the video! Livvy is sooooo beautiful! What a girl! I love you all!
please be sure to create more beautiful children so the world can be populated with pretty people. miss your guts. call me when you can stop looking at your freaking adorable baby for two seconds to dial the phone- then look at her when you talk.
Oh how adorable---I can't believe she can smile like that. I'm glad I got on Shae's blog so I could see this sweet video. Uncle Jon had told me about it, so I'm glad I got to see firsthand. She is such a precious little soul!MA9
Okay...I am in L.O.V.E!!!! She is adorable! Those first smiles are the BEST!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is soooo cute!
Oh my goodness Livvy is the most adorable girl in the world!
-Brooke
Oh Vindie! Thank you for the video! Livvy is sooooo beautiful! What a girl! I love you all!
please be sure to create more beautiful children so the world can be populated with pretty people.
miss your guts. call me when you can stop looking at your freaking adorable baby for two seconds to dial the phone- then look at her when you talk.
Oh how adorable---I can't believe she can smile like that. I'm glad I got on Shae's blog so I could see this sweet video. Uncle Jon had told me about it, so I'm glad I got to see firsthand. She is such a precious little soul!MA9
Okay...I am in L.O.V.E!!!! She is adorable! Those first smiles are the BEST!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment