Lincoln got the offer from Qatar for a TRANSFER not a 2 year tour. So he quickly declined and said we were only interested in the 2 year thing
(phew!). I am proud of him for getting the offer, but am also glad we'll be staying put for the time being. Maybe some exciting international tour will come up later, but for now a new baby is exciting enough.
6 comments:
Livvy is the cutest!!! I love this picture of her checking out her feet. What a beautiful girl!
Hooray! I'm way more excited to visit you guys in SF than in Qatar. And Livvy is adorable.
That makes me happy! I will have a better chance of meeting Livvy if you actually live in the same country! Not a ton better...but better all the same! She sure is getting big and still just as beautiful! What a sweet baby!
yes yes yes.... i miss YOUR face. i think that i will make joe take us to ca next summer so we can take claire to the beach and livvy and her can meet! and i can see you :)
Glad you two were able to resolve the Qatar issue! I second the notion of having a husband for longer than a Sunday afternoon - why can't the business world slow way down?
Thank Goodness! I'm glad that all worked out. Come to Milwaukee- it's pretty foreign over here =)
Post a Comment