Saturday, October 3, 2009

Almost there.

We are almost done with this busy season only 12 more days to be exact. Lincoln is so ready to be done. I am so ready to have him back at home.

Today we lost a roomie, actually 2. Devan and Rudy have begun to move out. We will miss them. I will miss talking to Devan after work and eating dinner together. Having him around has been so nice. He takes Lincoln to BART in the morning and he makes busy season not seem so lonely for me.

That's all for now folks. Oh yeah...Liv and I are coming to Utah in November.

Can't wait.

5 comments:

Katie and joe said...

i can't wait either!!!

Chris and Christina said...

YOU ARE?????? good!!! I'll be here in November. Oh my gosh that reminds me, I had a dream last night that you moved back into that basement apartment and I came and visited you a lot b/c it's so close to chris' parents house. MISS YOU.

Jonie Marie said...

YAY!!!!! I can't wait to meet your little Livvy!

Debbie said...

Hey give me a call, it would be fun to meet up!

Allison said...

When are you coming to Utah? Be sure to come see me!