Hated it. Well maybe hate is a strong word, but I was not a huge fan of the dark moors and dark heros in this classic. This came recommended by Lincoln and I delved in excited since I loved Jane Erye written by Emily's sister Charlotte.
Towards the end of the book that was saturated in revenge plots I kept hoping for a beautiful reconciliation. So I continued on despite my lack of connection to the hero and heroine. I finally finished and left the book slightly less sad than when I began but overall disappointed.
Movie: Julie & Julia
Loved it. Meryl Streep is delightful. She transformed into a bubbly, honest, lovable Julia Child. I love
d all of the French (and the food) that was in the movie. On top of that, the love of blogging seeped through the movie and reminded me why I like writing to the cyber world.
d all of the French (and the food) that was in the movie. On top of that, the love of blogging seeped through the movie and reminded me why I like writing to the cyber world. Lincoln, however, only lasted five minutes and the only reason he lasted that long was because I told him that in the next scene Julie would be killed and the murder mystery would begin...needless to say the only killing scene was that involving a few lobsters.
2 comments:
I wanna see that movie. Chris and I almost rented it a couple weeks ago, but it will definitely be our #1 rental on our next trip to red-box :)
These reviews are right on!! I hated Wuthering Heights and LOVED Julie and Julia, too. =)
Post a Comment