Monday, March 29, 2010

Milestones.




Livvy is walking. Full on let-go-of-the-furniture walking around my house while saying "HI".
She is so fun and is 10 months this weekend.

6 comments:

Chris and Christina said...

She's so big! I can't find an RN job right now and am going to nanny for a 9.5 month old little girl from may-august! What a fun age! She's so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Wow, almost 10 months and walking! Sounds like you're going to have your hands full:)

Unknown said...

WOW!!! I'm so excited! Thanks for sharing the photos! It is so fun to watch her grow!!! Love you all!

The Conrad Family said...

Holy cow!!! She is a big girl now!! How fun to see her looking so grown up! Now the real fun begins...playing in the toilet, emptying all your garbages and drawers. Ah, good times!! Enjoy!

Jenae said...

Love her - I loved seeing her walk on Sunday!

jessie said...

HOw darling!! She is so stinking cute, Vindie! cant wait to see her At Christmas... maybe :)