Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Stuff.

Livvy had a really horrible night last night. We're into another fight with getting her in her crib. She is on a good schedule now, but she wakes up frequently at night screaming. Add on to that my feeble attempts to start cutting out feedings and get her on the road to no-longer-nursing and you have one not so happy camper.

I think when I go to Target today I will finally buy "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child". Who cares I'm one year and one not-good-sleeper late.

We have been sticking to a normal bedtime routine which is including a bath, book and nursing. She seems to be getting that part. Last night I was starting to read her favorite book "I Love You As Much" and she started crying and looking at her room. In other news, we're off to Chicago to see Lincoln's family tomorrow! I am super excited, but more than slightly nervous about the long plane flight with this little turkey. I'm sure she'll surprise us and be delightful the entire time (fingers crossed!).

P.S. We just found out Lincoln got promoted at work! So proud of our hardworking man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" It's amazing. It helped us get Hazel on a good schedule when she was younger then recently she's been crazy again and refusing to nap/screaming every time we put her in her crib. We looked at the book and sure enough it's common at her age and it suggests what to do. So far it's going well. She slept 11 hours straight last night and took 3 hours worth of naps today. Good luck!