...or NieNie. I would really like to meet her someday. I've been following her blog for a bit and finally added the button to my blog. Her story and life are so inspiring. I really like this video that helps catch you up if you don't know why everyday for her is a miracle.
I've been talking to Lincoln for a while about her, and finally he watched the video and realized why she's a big deal. She makes me feel like I've really got it made. And she also makes me realize that prayers and family are important.
1 comment:
Yeah she is amazing. I have seen a couple interviews on the Today show with her and have watched that video on LDS.org. I totally know what you mean about her making you look at life with a totally different perspective. It's like you really appreciate the little things,after seeing what she struggles with day in and day out.
Post a Comment